MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 23 April 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya
TOPIC: Benefits of Prayer
Matthew 8:26“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.”
The benefits of prayer are numerous. You shall examine a few in today’s devotional. We pray so that the children of God can rise to that place where evil birds cannot reach. We pray so that long term enemies of God’s children will have continuous war until they perish. We pray so that anything that has been stolen from any child of God can be abundantly restored.
We pray to ensure that the servants riding upon the horses of the destiny of the children of God are put down from those horses and those who are becoming slave drivers to the children of God would become slaves themselves. We pray because the Lord said we should decree that the labours of past years should be compensated.
We pray so that the Lord will open the doors of favour and enlargement. We pray so that the roots of stubborn afflictions will dry up and die. We pray so that the evil horn that scatters and doesn’t want you to lift your head will catch fire. We pray so that transforming power of the Holy Spirit will possess us and make a change. You need to pray with the spirit of “With God ,all things are possible.” You must fill your tongue with sharp arrows of prayer and fire them to the areas you need to fire them.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 23 April 2020 – Benefits of Prayer
God is the only benefactor we can lean on without any fear of being disappointed. God is the only One who can meet every need of man. He is the God of all flesh. Today’s passage reminds us that we serve the God who answer prayers. You must receive benefits of prayer today.
There is a spiritual twitter. Either you like it or not you are a follower. If you follow satanic dictates you will achieve satanic results.
Every power using your past to attack your future shall die in the name of Jesus.
TODAY’S HYMN – Jesus shall reign where’er the sun
1. Jesus shall reign wherever the sun
Does his successive journeys run;
His kingdom spread from shore to shore,
Till sun shall rise and set no more.
2. For Him shall endless prayer be made,
And praises throng to crown His head;
His name like sweet perfume shall rise,
With every morning sacrifice.
3. People and realms of every tongue
Dwell on His love with sweetest song,
And infant voices shall proclaim
Their young hosannas to His name.
4. Blessings abound wherever He reigns;
The prisoner leaps to lose his chains;
The weary find eternal rest;
And all the sons of want are blest.
5. Where He displays His healing power,
Death and the curse are known no more;
In Him the tribes of Adam boast
More blessings than their father lost.
6. Let every creature rise and bring,
Its grateful honours to our King;
Angels descend with songs again,
And earth prolong the joyful strain.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY
1. I clear my g oods from the warehouse of the strongman, in the name of Jesus
2. I withdraw the staff of the office of the strongman delegated against me, in the name of Jesus
3. I bind every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.
1. I bind the strongman behind my spiritual blindness and deafness and paralyse his operations in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the stubborn strongman delegated against me fall down to the ground and become impotent, in Jesus’ name
3. I command the armour of the strongman to be roasted completely, in the name of Jesus.
4. I release myself from the hold of any religious spirit strongman, in the name of Jesus
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
2 Kings 12-14