Topic: How To Break Evil
Gen. 15: 9-18
Colossians 2:14 -Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.
MFM Daily Devotional 1st August 2021 OUTLINE
Our focus in this devotional is on evil covenants and how to break them. Evil covenants are covenants made explicitly or implicitly with the devil and his various agents of darkness. Examples of covenants instituted under demonic inﬂuences are ancestral worship, evil dedication, illicit sexual intimacy, occultic involvement, idol worship, ritual sacriﬁces, allegiance to evil altars, worship of elemental forces, blood covenant, oath taking, purchase and the use of satanic items or materials.
In fact, the list is inexhaustible. Evil covenants are also transgenerational. They are oppressive and tormenting; they keep their victims in bondage for as long as the victims allow. I decree that every existing evil covenant in your life expires today, in the name of Jesus. Beloved, how do you know that there is an evil covenant in place? Experiencing any of the following negative situations could be an indication.
Poverty, sicknesses, untimely death, unexplainable calamities, constant bad dreams, terrible satanic attacks, failure at the edge of breakthroughs, inability to stop evil habits, lateness in marriage, marital distresses, inability to move forward with the Lord in spite of the desire and effort to do so and many others. The good news is that there is a way out of evil covenants if and when the victim desires to do so by the help of the Holy Spirit.
Remember, to get out of every evil bondage or attachment to satan is not a joke. It is a serious matter. You must be ready to war a good warfare through aggressive prayers, holiness unto the Lord and be in right standing with the Lord, having confessed and forsaken your sins. Prayerfully discover the source of the covenant and its nature; renounce your involvement in the name of Jesus.
Break every soul tie and evil attachment by the blood of Jesus. Paralyse the strong man and all reinforcing powers attached to the covenant and decree death upon them, using the name of Jesus. Cancel and nullify the evil agreement and withdraw your beneﬁts and blessings using the blood of Jesus.
Pray cleansing and purging prayers over every evil consequence of the covenant upon you and your family. Finally, refuse to renew the covenant and rededicate your life to Jesus.
Jesus has opened the prison door for every captive to come out. Do not remain a prisoner!
HYMN – Blessed assurance
1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long.
2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Saviour am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
MFM Daily Devotional 1st August 2021 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father Lord, reveal to me every hidden satanic covenant in my life, in the name of Jesus. 2. I take back all the grounds given to satan by my ancestors through evil dedication and satanic agreement, in the name of Jesus. 3. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I release myself from the umbrella of any collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let Your fire consume the spirit of death and hell fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus. 5. O Lord, turn all the evils directed at me to good, in the name of Jesus. 6. All powers of evil directed at me, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus. 7. O God, arise and make everything t h e e n emy h a s p r o n o u n c e d impossible in my life possible, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 1st August 2021. The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) is a Pentecostal denomination founded in Yaba, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria in 1989, now with churches in several countries. It was founded by Daniel Kolawole Olukoya