Congratulations on making it to another new year. You and your family have been safely moved into another fresh year and here are some prayer points to keep you going.
- 2022 is gone and I’m so excited we made it into the New Year. I’d like to thank you for being a special part of the last year. You made it worthwhile for me. Let’s do it again this year. Cheers to a year of success, open doors and all round favour. Happy New Year.
- Despite all the challenges of the past year, we rose above them all and rode triumphantly into the New Year. I am thankful to God on both our behalf that we made it. May the New Year open doors of unprecedented blessings for us. Happy New Year, dear friend.
- As you journey through year 2022, may you be blessed with the wisdom needed to navigate its twists and turns. May you never lack anything good and your ways be smooth and perfect. Happy New Year.
- You’ve always been there for me, never letting me down. As I traverse the year 2022, you’re one of the people I’d love to travel with. May the chord of our friendship grow stronger and stronger. May all of your expectations for the New Year be met speedily. Happy New Year, dear friend.
- It’s a new year again, a blank cheque, a fresh start. It is your year to shine dear friend, your year of multiple breakthroughs. Have a fulfilling year.
- Dear friend, if there is anything you should be doing this year, it is looking up to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. May every of your hope and expectation in Christ not be cut short. Have a blessed, fulfilling year.
- Last year was awesome, so what? Expect more awesomeness this year. Expect joy on a whole new superior level. Expect fulfillment like never before. What’s more? Expect a bombardment of blessings on all sides. Happy New Year.
- We’re not any better than those who have died in the past years. It is Grace that has distinguished us and kept us up till this moment. Our being alive is something we should be thankful for. He that has kept us this far will see us through the coming year and supply all of our needs according to His riches in glory. Happy New Year friend. Have a blissful one.
- May all your long awaited testimonies locate you this year. May your heart be filled with gratitude and your mouth with laughter. Have a victorious Year ahead.
- Here’s wishing you, my dear friend, a blessed year ahead. May you soar on Eagle’s wings and may you be victorious over every of life’s circumstance. Happy New Year.
- I am grateful for the gift of your wonderful friendship that has remained consistent year in, year out. May I not look for you in vain this year. May the Lord keep you and all yours. Have a very beautiful year ahead.
- You’re one of the best colleagues anyone could wish for. Working with you is a really pleasant, worthwhile experience. Let’s do it again this year. Happy New Year, dear colleague.
Happy New Year Prayers For 2022
- Dear colleague turned friend, it’s been an amazing year working with you. May the New Year bring to fruition all of your aspirations. Happy New Year.
- It’s a new year, a whole new opportunity to be better. Let’s do it. Happy New Year.
- This New Year, I look forward to you harnessing all of your potentials and utilizing them for maximum benefits. There’s so much more in you than you’re giving. Be better. I believe in you. Happy New Year.
- Welcome to our no holds barred year. It promises to be exciting, can’t wait for it to unfold. Happy New Year.
- Consult not your fears, but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential.
- Concern not yourself with what you tried and failed in, but what it is still possible to do.
Now is the time to put aside past and present setbacks and failures and look with confidence to the new day called tomorrow.
- As the dawn breaks on a new year, let us give thanks for all we hold dear: our health, our family and our friends.
- Let us release our grudges, our anger and our pains, for these are nothing but binding chains. Let us live each day in the most loving ways, the God-conscious way. Let us serve all who are in need, regardless of race, color or creed.
- Let us keep God of our own understanding in our hearts and to chant God’s name each day. Let us lead the world from darkness to light, from falsehood to truth and from wrong to right.
- Let us remember that we are all one, embracing all, discriminating against none.
- May your year be filled with peace, prosperity and love. May God’s blessings shower upon you and bestow upon each of you a bright, healthy and peaceful new year.