MFM Daily Devotional Saturday 18 June 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya
MFM Daily Devotional Saturday 18 June 2022
TOPIC: Dealing with Evil Soul Tie
1 Samuel 18:1 “And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.”
What you allow to stay with you remains with you.
Every grip of darkness over your life is broken today, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Kings 3:16-28, 1 Kings 4-5; Acts 12:19-13:1-12; Psalm 74:18-23
MFM Daily Devotional Saturday 18th June 2022 MESSAGE
A soul tie is a linkage in the soul realm between two people, places or things. It links souls together, which can bring about positive results and negative results.
In Matthew 19:5, the Bible says, “for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?” In a godly marriage, God links the two (male and female) together and the Bible tells us that they will become one flesh. As a result of becoming one flesh, they are bound together and they will cleave onto one another in a unique way.
The purpose of this cleaving is to build a very healthy, strong and close relationship between a man and a woman. This is a positive result of a soul tie. Another positive result of soul tie can be found in close or intimate friendship. This is not just limited to marriage, as we saw in the relationship between David and Jonathan (1Sam. 18:1).
Soul ties can also be used by the devil to his advantage. This is called evil soul tie. Soul ties formed through sex outside of marriage causes a person to become defiled. Demonic spirits also take advantage of ungodly soul ties and use them to transfer spirits between one person to another (Ezekiel 23:17). Evil soul tie can also happen between a person and pets, property, business, money, place and even habit, where a particular habit becomes a stigma in a person’s life.
When a person is under an evil soul tie, he or she will experience moral weakness and lack of resistance to the one his or her soul is tied, animalistic tendency and strong desire for what the soul is tied to, strong influence, control and manipulation of the weaker vessel by the stronger one, strong jealousy over each other as well as breakdown of marriage.
Beloved, you will be free from evil soul tie when you do the following:
(1) Repent from and deal with all known sins.
(2) Surrender your life to Christ.
(3) Forgive all those that have hurt, rejected, and disappointed you.
(4) Forgive yourself.
(5) Go for deliverance, if possible.
(6) Do away with all the things that hold unholy grip over your life.
MFM Daily Devotional Saturday 18th June 2022 PRAYER POINTS
1. I break the power of any ungodly commitment, contract, agreement, dedication and vow made with any evil personality or entity, in the name of Jesus.
2. Evil magnet drawing me to someone I should run away from, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every soul tie through which demonic garbage is flowing into my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every spell making me not to see the reality of my situation, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any blood oath tying me to any man/woman, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every soul tie communion with the dead, break and release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. I break every ungodly bond of secrecy between me and …..(mention the name or names), in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional Saturday 18th June 2022 (Mountain Top Life) ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide) MFM Daily Devotional 18th June 2022