MFM Daily Devotional Sunday 19 June 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya
MFM Daily Devotional 19th June 2022 for Sunday
TOPIC: How to Retain and Maintain Your Deliverance
2 Peter 2:20 – “For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning”.
When you are full of praises and joy of the Lord, you will be untouchable to the devil.
God shall set you free and you shall be free indeed, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Kings 6-7:1-25; Acts 13:13-41; Psalm 75:1-10
43 ‘When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, “I will return to the house I left.” When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.’
MFM Daily Devotional Sunday 19 June 2022 MESSAGE
We are not delivered so that we may live our lives as we like. It is certain that we will enjoy life far more after deliverance, but God’s purpose for setting us free is to enable us fully and freely worship, follow after and serve Him.
Deliverance is a whole walk with the Lord, not an end event. It is by the character of our daily walk that we are able to maintain our deliverance, once it has been fully obtained. The greatest tragedy of a delivered soul is the regrouping or the coming back of his enemies to him. The Bible says, “His later state shall be worse than the former.”
Demons or unclean spirits are wanderers; they seek habitations. When they take habitation in a man’s life, they entrench themselves as the ruling force there. Upon their evacuation, they still pitch their interest there, watching with keen surveillance for the person’s unguarded hour to take possession again; and when they come back, they do so reinforced and fortified.
This is why in 2 Peter 2:21, the Bible says, “For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.”
Beloved, after God has delivered you from any challenge, it is your responsibility to maintain your deliverance. First, you should continue in faith as well as your confession of Jesus Christ always. Backsliding will bring back evil conditions that you were set free from.
Second, do not continue in sin (John 5:14). You must also embrace true holiness. This is an antidote to oppression of demons and unclean spirits. Engage in effectual and fervent praying. Release every property and material of the devil in your possession. Be addicted to the fellowship of brethren. Always anoint yourself with anointing oil.
Read the Bible with addiction and keen interest to grow in God’s word. Watch where you go to, your dressing, what and where you eat, where you go for prayers, and so on. Make worshipping and praising God your perpetual habit. Then the devil will be far from you.
1. Organised strategy of the hosts of demonic world against my life and destiny, be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father Lord, make my life and destiny extremely dangerous to the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
3. All satanic monitoring devices deployed against me ahead of evil reinforcement and counterattacks, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every network of darkness reinforcing against my life and destiny for evil counterattacks, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the wisdom and understanding of the wicked reinforcing against me turn to foolishness by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the enterprise of evil counselors mobilising against my life and destiny fail by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let the spirit of insanity swallow all evil counsellors mobilising against my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional Sunday 19 June 2022 ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)