Sunday, 26th Week In Ordinary Time (World Day of Migrants and Refugees) (26 September 2021)
Watch Catholic Sunday Mass Today 26th September 2021 By Archdiocese of Singapore
Mass Celebrated by Archbishop William Goh.
The celebrant for Masses on our channel for Wednesdays to Sundays is Archbishop William Goh.
The Catholic Mass today is celebrated all around the world. Here in Singapore, we are pleased to provide online, daily Catholic Mass live or recorded in English to all Catholics and anyone interested in the Catholic faith. During Catholic Masses , it is not uncommon to hear a homily about Catholic teachings and Catholic answers to life’s questions. The Holy Mass is beautiful and stems from Jesus. Expect Catholic prayers, Catholic hymns (Christian songs) that come from 2000 years of tradition and practice. All are welcome.
Listen via online radio at https://www.catholic.sg/radio/
► MASS READINGS:
• First Reading: Numbers 11:25-29
• Responsorial Psalm: Psalm 18(19):8,10,12-14 (“The precepts of the Lord gladden the heart.”)
• Second Reading: James 5:1-6
• Gospel: Mark 9:38-43,45,47-48
Current day’s readings are accessible at
• Website – https://www.catholic.sg/mass-readings
• Mobile App – https://app.catholic.sg/
Order of the Mass – https://www.catholic.sg/visit-mass/th…
Support your Parish, Catholic Foundation and other Charities:
Support the production of our media content:
► SUBSCRIBE ABOVE
And remember to tap on the golden bell icon to be alerted for new videos
► THE CATHOLIC FAITH (RCIA in Singapore):
• For those who are seeking: https://www.catholic.sg/seek
• For Catholics who want to share: https://www.catholic.sg/share
► MORE INFORMATION
• Production and Webcasting by staff and volunteers of the Communications Office, Archbishop’s Office, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
• Other resources and Masses at https://www.catholic.sg/spiritual-res…
• Connect with the Archdiocese – https://www.catholic.sg/our-channels/
#catholicmasstoday #catholicmass #catholicwebcast #catholiclivestream #catholicprayers #catholiclive #Jesus #catholic #catholicsg #proud2bcatholic
N.B. This video may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission from the Archbishop’s Communications Office. This includes extracts, quotations or summaries.