In Touch Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 Charles Stanley, Monday Reflection
Read Charles Stanley In Touch Daily Devotions 27th June 2022 and be blessed
In Touch Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 MESSAGE
The Lord has plans for each of us and specific work that He has called us to do. This might be hopeful news to you, or it might be overwhelming if you’re already struggling to manage all that’s on your plate. Thankfully, balancing five areas of our schedule can help us live according to God’s purposes.
1. Our top priority should be spending time with the Lord each day. We can read and meditate on His Word, pray, listen for His directions, or simply be with Him.
2. Relationships are essential to God’s plans for us. We should allot time to family and friends, since Galatians 6:2 says bearing others’ burdens fulfills the law of Christ.
3. The area most likely to become imbalanced is our work. The Lord disapproves of laziness, but He doesn’t want us to be overly consumed with our careers, either.
4. It’s vital to take care of our body, allocating adequate time for rest, recreation, and exercise.
5. The Scriptures urge meeting together regularly with other believers for worship (Hebrews 10:24-25).
These general areas all need space in your life, but I can’t tell you how each day should look. Ask the Lord to direct your schedule. Seek His guidance, watch for His answers, and make the changes He brings to mind.
Bible in One Year: Psalm 85-89
Thought Of The Day: If we want the Lord to be number one in our life, we have to consider how we spend our time.
In Touch Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 By Dr. Charles Stanley. He is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church Atlanta and founder of In Touch Ministries, both located in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Stanley’s heart’s desire is to get the gospel to “as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, as clearly as possible, as irresistibly as possible, through the power of the Holy Spirit to the glory of God.