Joel Osteen Devotional 20th July 2022 Message for Wednesday || Today’s Word with Joel & Victoria Osteen.
Joel Osteen Daily Devotional 20th July 2022 Message for Today
TOPIC: Difficulties Bring a Push
Job 29:18, TLB – “I thought, ‘Surely I shall die quietly in my nest after a long, good life.'”
Joel Osteen Devotional 20th July 2022 MESSAGE
In the Scripture, Job had his nest all fixed up, had his house just as he wanted it, and had a successful business. Things were going great. He was finally comfortable, but what happened? God stirred up his nest. God doesn’t bring the trouble, but He will allow difficulties to push us into our destiny. Almost overnight Job lost his health, his children, and his business. If the story stopped there, it would be a sad ending. But Job understood this principle. Joel Osteen Devotional 20th July
In spite of great difficulties, he said, “I know my Redeemer lives.” He was saying, “I know God is still on the throne. This trouble is not going to defeat me; it’s going to push me.” In the end Job came out with twice what he’d had before. God’s dream for his life was greater than he could imagine.
- Rick Warren Devotional 20 July 2022 – How to Start the Climb out of Debt
- Encouragement For Today 20th July 2022 Daily Devotional | Take Up Your Bed and Walk
- Max Lucado Devotional 20 July 2022 | God Is Not Finished with You
- From His Heart 20 July 2022 Daily Devotional | Are You Losing Hope?
- In Touch Devotions 20 July 2022 | The Forgiveness of Our Sins
- Our Daily Bread 20 July 2022 Devotional || What a Find!
- Daily Devotional Today 20 July 2022 : Inspirational Message and Prayer
- GoodNews Daily Devotional 20 July 2022 – Mature Idea
Every difficulty you go through pushes you to mature, to trust God more, to be more resilient and determined. Keep the right attitude, and God will push you to a new level.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, thank You that no difficulty and no one can upset Your plans for my life. Thank You that You purposefully order my steps in the way that is pushing me to new levels of my destiny. Help me to declare that You live and are on the throne in the tough times. In Jesus’ Name, Amen
Joel Osteen Devotional 20th July 2022 Message for Wednesday | Today’s Word . Joel Scott Osteen is an American pastor, televangelist, and author, based in Houston, Texas. Osteen has been called the “most popular preacher on the planet” and is often listed as one of the most influential religious leaders in the world. Joel Osteen Devotional 20th July 2022