Love Worth Finding 25th July 2022 Daily Devotions By Adrian Rogers
TOPIC: Keep Yourself in the Love of God
SCRIPTURE: “Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.” Jude 1:21
Love Worth Finding 25th July 2022 Daily Devotions | MESSAGE
To “keep yourself in the love of God” doesn’t mean God is not loving you. Consider the prodigal son. When he left the father’s house to go to the far country and was down there in the hog pen, did the father still love him? Yes, the father still loved him.
But he left the environment of the love of God. He did not enjoy the protection of the father’s house, the provision of the father’s house, and the feast of the father’s house. The father was still loving him, but he did not keep himself in the love of his father. Likewise, we are called to stay in the Father’s love.
- Daily Bible Verse and Prayer 25 July 2022
- Joel Osteen Devotional 25th July 2022 Message – The Enemy’s Works Destroyed
- Max Lucado Devotional 25 July 2022 | What a Difference a Leaf Makes
- Rick Warren Devotional 25 July 2022 – Marriage Is Meant for Connection
- John Hagee 25th July 2022 Daily Devotional || Revelation 22:12-13
- David Jeremiah 25th July 2022 Daily Devotional || Prayers to Whom?
- From His Heart 25 July 2022 Daily Devotional | True Confessions
In these last days, if you are going to survive the apostasy, the safe place is in the love of God. Keep yourselves in the love of God. We are to bask in the love of God. We are to keep ourselves in the love of God. We are not trying to keep God loving us any more than we are trying to keep the sun shining. But we are to stay in that environment. We are to stay in the love of God.
- What are some ways we “keep ourselves in the love of God”?
- What are some ways we go out from the love of God?
ACTION POINT: Read the story of the prodigal son in Luke 15. Consider the reality that the father never stopped loving his son, but the son did remove himself from the father’s love.
© 2022 Love Worth Finding Ministries (www.lwf.org). All rights reserved. Used by permission. This content may be copied and printed for personal, non-commercial use only. Love Worth Finding 25th July 2022