Love Worth Finding 26th July 2022 Daily Devotions By Adrian Rogers
TOPIC: Are You Rescuing or Shaking Hands?
SCRIPTURE: “But others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.” Jude 1:23
Love Worth Finding 26th July 2022 Daily Devotions MESSAGE
Once I heard of a painting of a ship that was sinking. The ship had already gone down, the lifeboats were out on the water, and the people were in the water. One lifeboat had a man leaning over the railing of the boat extending his hand to one of the people in the water.
- Joel Osteen Devotional 26th July 2022 Message – Where to Put Your Trust
- David Jeremiah 26th July 2022 Daily Devotional || What and How to Pray
- In Touch Devotions 26 July 2022 | Confident About Conversion
- John Hagee 26th July 2022 Daily Devotional || Genesis 4:9
- Max Lucado Devotional 26 July 2022 | Our Predicament and Our Hope
A man in the water was lifting his hand up. And their hands were about to meet. A little boy came in and he looked at that picture. Of course, the picture was meant to illustrate the rescue of the perishing and care for the dying. The little boy studied that picture for a while and then he asked, “Daddy, is that man trying to save those people or is he just shaking hands with them?”
Every Christian must ask that question of themselves. Are we really endeavoring to bring people to Jesus Christ? Bringing people to Jesus Christ is the principal duty of every Christian. Jesus Christ did not come first as a great teacher or a great healer. The Bible tells us why He came in Luke 19:10, “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
- How are you joining the rescue mission of Jesus?
- How can you know if you are rescuing people or just shaking their hands?
ACTION POINT: Make a list of people God has put on your heart that need to know Him. Spend time praying for them today and take any opportunity to connect with them this week.
© 2022 Love Worth Finding Ministries (www.lwf.org). All rights reserved. Used by permission. This content may be copied and printed for personal, non-commercial use only. Love Worth Finding 26th July 2022