Max Lucado Devotional 26 July 2022 | Tuesday Inspirational Message. Read Max Lucado Devotional 26 July 2022 Message
TOPIC: Our Predicament and Our Hope
An underwater spring caused the pool of Bethesda to bubble occasionally. The people believed the first person to touch the water after the bubbles would be healed. “A man was lying there who had been sick for thirty-eight years” (John 5:5). What do we have in common with this four-decade invalid? Simple – our predicament and our hope.
- Girlfriends In God Daily Devotional For Women Today 26th July 2022 Devotional | Want to Trade Grace for Guilt?
- Encouragement For Today 26th July 2022 Daily Devotional | The Risk of Not Being Able To Listen
- From His Heart 26 July 2022 Daily Devotional | Chasing Chariots
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 26 July 2022 – Let the Tears Flow
- Prophetic Declarations Today 26th July 2022
Our predicament is described in Hebrews 12:14 (NCV): “Anyone whose life is not holy will never see the Lord.” Perfection is a requirement for eternity. We, like the invalid, are paralyzed. Our only hope is that God will do for us what he did for the man at Bethesda—step out of the temple and step into our ward of hurt and helplessness. Which is exactly what he has done. “God made you alive with Christ, and He forgave all our sins” (Colossians 2:13 NCV).
Read more They Walked with God
Max Lucado Devotional 26 July 2022 Message. Max Lucado is a pastor, speaker, and best-selling author who, in his own words, “writes books for people who don’t read books.” He serves the people of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, and his message is for the hurting, the guilty, the lonely, and the discouraged: God loves you; let him. Read More About Max Lucado.