MFM Daily Devotional 19 September 2020 (Mountain Top Life Devotional) By Dr. D.K Olukoya
TOPIC: Dream Monitors
FIRE SCRIPTURES: Genesis 20:3-6; 41:8-32
Job 33:15 “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;”
Today’s devotional takes us to the school of dreams. In this school, you will discover how to detect negative dreams. It will also show you how to handle such dreams.
For example, when you see a coffin in your dream, it signifies the spirit of death. It means the enemies are sending the person to an early grave.
You really need to pray seriously, if you’ve had such a dream. When anything at all comes upon you in the dream and you want to shout for help to Jesus and you couldn’t shout or you are unable to pray or fight against the thing, it is a wicked stone. Anything that does not allow you to have the consciousness to shout the name of Jesus when you are under satanic attack in a dream is a wicked stone. And you must pray to send it back to the sender. Some people dream and see themselves picking eggs and eating them in the dream. This means that the enemy is putting incurable diseases in their body.
Such people really need to stand up and do something quick. If you dream of flood carrying away your property, send back the flood to where it came from. If you see yourself getting wedded to a strange person in the dream, you need to destroy that church where the ceremony took place and send fire to your spirit bride or groom. If you dream that your cap was flying away or that your dress was being removed and you are naked, you need to pray against the spirit of shame and disgrace. The enemy is uses many things like these to harass the people of God.
You must learn to take action when you have any of these dreams. In today’s passages you are taught many things concerning dreams. You must learn how to handle your dreams. Your dream monitors must function properly.
Every conflict with the enemy is an opportunity for the demonstration of the awesome power of God.
Those enemies that call themselves your friend shall be exposed.
HYMN – Jesus shall reign where’er the sun
1. Jesus shall reign wherever the sun
Does his successive journeys run;
His kingdom spread from shore to shore,
Till sun shall rise and set no more.
2. For Him shall endless prayer be made,
And praises throng to crown His head;
His name like sweet perfume shall rise,
With every morning sacrifice.
3. People and realms of every tongue
Dwell on His love with sweetest song,
And infant voices shall proclaim
Their young hosannas to His name.
4. Blessings abound wherever He reigns;
The prisoner leaps to lose his chains;
The weary find eternal rest;
And all the sons of want are blest.
5. Where He displays His healing power,
Death and the curse are known no more;
In Him the tribes of Adam boast
More blessings than their father lost.
6. Let every creature rise and bring,
Its grateful honours to our King;
Angels descend with songs again,
And earth prolong the joyful strain.
– Dr. Isaac Watts
MFM Daily Devotional 19 September 2020 PRAYER POINTS
1. Every scorpion in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. You serpent, loose your grip upon my spiritual strength, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every serpentine manipulation of my health, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every serpent that has refused to let me go, Holy Ghost fire, dry it up, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every serpentine idol in my family, I break your link with my family, in the name of Jesus.
3. No serpent shall control my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every serpent fired into my life, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Chronicles 16-17
MFM Daily Devotional 19 September 2020 (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide.