MFM Daily Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya
MFM Daily Devotional 27th June 2022 (Monday)
TOPIC: Faithful Helpers (2)
Fire Scripture: Romans 16:1-4
Romans 16:3 “Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus.”
When you are faithful in small things, bigger things will be committed to you.
I prophesy that God will be instant in blessing you, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 Outline
Faithful helpers will wait with you and not sleep at the peak of the fight of destiny like those who went with our Lord Jesus Christ to the Garden of Gethsemane (Matthew 26:36-40). They are people that can be trusted and who will go along with you even when the going gets tough.
When others are falling by the wayside, faithful helpers will stand until victory is guaranteed. They are not applause and praise seekers for what they have done or are doing. Also, they are not people who are slothful in the Lord’s business but fervent men and women rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulations, trials and persecution and people who are strong in the spirit (Romans 12:11-12).
Faithful helpers are those that cannot be discouraged by any negative thing they see, hear or experience. They are rather inspired by what the Spirit of God says. Helpers that will stand for the truth and can defend it in spite of opposition are the ones the Church needs.
One of such was Caleb. The Bible says, “And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it” (Numbers 13:30). Paul mentioned people like: Tychicus, a faithful helper (Colossians 4:7); Onesimus, faithful and beloved brother (Colossian 4:9) and also a profitable son (Philemon verse 11); Epaphras, a servant of Christ (Col.4:12); Titus, a son and co-labourer (Titus 1:4) as faithful helpers who supported his ministry.
May God send faithful helpers to you today, in Jesus’ name. What are the qualifications needed to be a faithful helper?
1. You must recognise what God has called you to do.
2. You must believe in the person you are helping and be willing to support.
3. You must possess a perfect heart.
4. You must be with consistent intention to help.
5. You be committed to the help course.
6. You must have the desire to satisfy God’s will and must never be self-willed.
7. You must be prayerful.
8. You must be word-addicted.
9. You must exhibit long-suffering.
10. You must be highly disciplined and selfless.
Beloved are you a faithful helper? May the Lord release the grace of faithfulness upon your life, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, pour upon me the anointing of faithfulness, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, grant me supernatural speed to achieve all my targets today, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, order my steps by the help of Your Holy Spirit today, in the name of Jesus.
4. Shield me, O Lord, from the arrows that waste people’s potential, in the name of Jesus.
5. I declare that no weapon fashioned against me this day shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
6. I declare that I shall be favoured by all who set their eyes on me today, in the name of Jesus.
7. The hand of God is upon my life; therefore, I declare that I shall succeed, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Obadiah 1; Ps 82; Ps 83
MFM Daily Devotional Monday 27 June 2022 ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)