New Month Prayer Points With Scriptures September 2022
New Month Scripture: Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Every new month carries new blessings, God always has something new for His children in every new month. Every wise christian should always begin the month with prayers. Today we shall be engaging in new month prayer points with scrptures. We shall be speaking into our new month as we enter into it. When you begin to start every month with prayers, you will never be a victim in any month.
Why do You need To Start A New Month With Prayers?
We must understand that Just as God has packaged great things for us in every new month, the devil has also packaged evil for every new month. Every new month carries life and death, successes and failures, blessings and curses etc. You must choose the best in every month, and the way to choose is through your prayers.
Through your prayers, you enforce good over your life, through your prayers, you reject every evil that comes with every month, through your prayers, you call forth all the success that comes with every month over your life. as a matter of fact, every declaration you make on the altar of prayers every new month becomes your portion all through that month in Jesus name. As you engage this new month prayer points with scriptures, i see this new month secured for you in Jesus name.
Scriptures For The New Month
Below are powerful God inspired scriptures for the new month. This scriptures will guide you to Gods plan for your life in every new month. Study them prayerfully and you shall here the voice of God.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
So Abram went, as the Lord had told him, and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran. And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother’s son, and all their possessions that they had gathered, and the people that they had acquired in Haran, and they set out to go to the land of Canaan. When they came to the land of Canaan,
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;
And though your beginning was small, your latter days will be very great.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
As he drew near to Jericho, a blind man was sitting by the roadside begging. And hearing a crowd going by, he inquired what this meant. They told him, “Jesus of Nazareth is passing by.” And he cried out, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” And those who were in front rebuked him, telling him to be silent. But he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”
New Month Prayer Points
1. Father, I thank you for granting me the grace for seeing this new month
2. Father thank you for your mercies and your grace in my life
3. All through this month, i cover myself with the blood of Jesus
4. I declare that all through this month, no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name
5. I declare that all my journies this month shall be safe in Jesus name
6. i declare that both men and women shall favour me this month in Jesus name
7. Every evil arrow targetted against me this month, i command you to return back to sender in Jesus name
New Month Prayer Points With Scriptures September 2022
8. Every evil plan of the devil against my life this month shall fail in jesus name
9. In this new month, i shall celebrate in jesus name
10. Everything i couldnt achieve last month, i shall achieve them this month in jesus name.
11. Lord, cause me to be at the right place at the right time this new month in Jesus name
12. You God of new beginnings, open fresh doors of prosperity to me, this month in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, give me anointed ideas and lead me to new paths of blessings, this month in the name of Jesus.
14. Let all my wasted years and efforts be restored back to multiple blessings, in the name of Jesus.
15. My finances will not enter into the clutches of financial hunger this year, in the name of Jesus.
16. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment, in Jesus’ name.
17. O Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me and let me find the way where men say there is no way.
18. I declare null and void all the evil words I have spoken against my life, home, work, etc., from satanic records, in the name of Jesus.
19. This year, I will not give up at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let every architect of hatred, hostility and conflict in the home be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
21. I command every satanic limitation to my health and finances to be removed, in the name of Jesus.
22. Let all inherited limitations to obtaining good things depart, in the name of Jesus.
23. O Lord, arise and disgrace every power challenging my progress this month in Jesus name.
24. At the name of Jesus, let every knee of satanic embarrassment bow.
25. I refuse to eat the bread of sorrow this month, in Jesus’ name.
26. I destroy every spiritual opposition in my life, in the name of Jesus.
27. Let the East wind paralyze and disgrace all my spiritual Pharaohs and Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
28. Do something in my life in this prayer session that will change my life for good, in the name of Jesus
29. Lord, deliver me from all evil in this new month in Jesus name.
30. I will not beg for money or for anything else this month in Jesus name
Thank you for reading New Month Prayer Points With Scriptures September 2022