Open Heaven 3 June 2022 Devotional Friday Devotional. RCCG Open Heaven 3 June 2022 Daily Devotional Guide By Pastor E.A Adeboye
TOPIC: Love Forewarns
43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50. The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1 Thessalonians 5:2
Open Heaven 3 June 2022 Devotional Friday MESSAGE:
Many a time, God would warn man about what was going to happen M or about the consequences of his actions. Before Cain took the action that led to him killing his brother, God warned him about it in Genesis 4:6-7:
“And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.”
Even though God warned him, Cain did not change his ways. He killed his brother and had to face the consequences.When Jesus Christ was about to be taken away from His disciples to die for the sins of the world, He warned that Peter would deny Him.
Peter was boastful, rejoicing in his own ability. Peter failed like the Lord warned but thank God that the mercy of God found and restored him. May the mercy of God find you today and restore to you all you have lost, in Jesus name.Today, out of love, God still warns man about the dangers of his own actions. He said in Revelation 22:12:
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”
Some people think the Lord Jesus was just telling stories, simply because He has not come yet. 2 Peter 3:9 tells us why He hasnt come yet:
“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
My beloved, when the Bible says that the rapture will take place suddenly, it is not a mere story. The word of God is settled forever (Psalms 119:89 ). If He says He is coming, He is coming. I hope you will not be amongst those who will be full of regrets when that day comes.
How are you preparing for the rapture?
Bible in One Year
Psalms 1:1-6 , Psalms 2:1-12 , Psalms 3:1-8 , Psalms 4:1-8
Open Heaven 3 June 2022 Devotional Friday Devotional Message. Open Heaven Daily Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. RCCG Open Heaven 3 June 2022 Devotional.